Friday 1 April 2011

Final draft contents page

This at the moment is my final draft of my contents page, but I'm still undecided on whether I'm totally satisfied with it. I really like the main image on this contents page but I'm uncertain whether it is too cluttered and it my not do the image justice. With the colour scheme I have kept with the same colours as I had on my front cover, and also with the layout of the masthead and the fonts. With the subsidury image of my friend on the guitar I had to edit the background with what (hopefully) looks like stage lighting, with him playing a solo on the guitar in the foreground. I've also just realised that the top picture on the column of subsidury images doesn't have a page number on it which it did originally, so ill have to publish a new post with that on.

No comments:

Post a Comment