Thursday 28 April 2011

4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

My target audience for my magazine would hopefully be the mature older teenager. The readers would have extensive musical knowledge, will have real passion for music, and will want to be kept up to date with the latest musical related news. I would hope to attract both males and females to the magazine and will try to concentrate on bands that will appeal to both genres. The genres that my magazine will cover will hopefully help attract a wide range of people, from Alternative to Indie all the way to Modern Rock.



My target audience will be avid attenders of gigs and so I will try and include as much news as possible on information about up and coming gigs and also reviews and interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment