Monday 22 November 2010

School magazine evaluation

Overall I was very pleased with the final draft of my school magazine. It took me around three hours to finish, and about an hour of my free time to take the right photograph I wanted for the cover. The masthead of my magazine was KHVIII, which was my favourite out of all the options I had for the main title and was the most popular option in my questionnaire, maybe it doesn't give a completely clear indication that it is the masthead of a school magazine but I think pupils that attend King Henry could recognise and relate to the title quite well.
  I was very pleased with the main image on the cover of the magazine. I think that the image would encourage poeple to buy the magazine because it was warm and friendly and the colour in the picture complimented well with the colours of the text.
 My only problem I found with my final draft of the school magazine was that it didn't contain any subsidury images, which i need to include on my music magazine cover or else I will lose marks, but for this task i didn't think that subsidury images were needed.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment